Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. It started Friday night when Todd took over "baby duty" for the weekend. This included waking up with him and changing diapers.

Sunday morning I woke up around 7:30 (that's sleeping in these days). Todd made me breakfast, eggs and bacon. Carter gave me a card, in which he and daddy came up with a list of 43 reasons why they need me. It was super sweet and made me feel very loved and needed. We then got ready and headed to my parents where we met for lunch. We then spent a few hours at my parents house, where Carter crawled all over exploring a new territory.

On our way home, Todd bought me a DQ Blizzard. It was a nice relaxing day and all I had to do was relax and play with my son. It was a fantastic first Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment