Saturday, March 21, 2009

Arbonne

So I was laid off from my job when I was 8 months pregnant, and on bed rest for 14 weeks. An amazing blessing came into my life when I was introduced to a woman named Laura. She introduced me to Arbonne. I had heard of it from a friend who was selling it, and at the time, I didn't have time to really look into it. Once I was off bed rest, and Carter was born, I was invited to a party where I tried it out, and learned about the products. It was love at first sight! The products were amazing, they had baby products without all the chemicals found in Johnson and Johnson and it even helped eliminate my son's excema issues and dry skin. So I started my own Arbonne business. I am now into my 3rd month of selling and it's going amazingly well. If anyone is interested inlearning more about it, using some samples to see if you like it, or to learn about the business side, let me know! It's helping to keep me at home with my son and us out of the poor house! haha

www.arbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment