Monday, March 23, 2009

Naps

This past week Carter WOULD NOT nap. He was waking up at night and was just not eating either. I had enough and took him to the doctor last Thursday. He had a double ear infection, so mystery solved.

Friday he took a 2 1/2 hour nap (I was lucky to get him to take more than 45 min). Saturday I got an hour and 45 min nap. I was ELATED! And now today he is still napping, it's ben an hour and a half already! I have been trying to keep him up longer between naps trying to get 2 good naps instead of his 4 small ones. So far his best napping is in the morning, and I won't complain! Afternoons are still a little rough, I can get 2- 45 min naps if I am lucky. We are working to move his bedtime up to about 8, Right now he's about 8:30.

Hopefully in the next few weeks we will have established 2 good nap times! Any tips, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment