Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Holidays

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years! Christmas for us was super busy. It started on the 23rd, we went to a friend's gathering. The 24th we headed to my parents for the afternoon/evening. The 25th was started around 8am when we woke Carter up to open presents. He was really into the wrapping paper! We then headed to Todd's grandparents and then his parents. The 26th my parents and brother came up to hang out. And then we had Sunday and were back to work!

The New Years break was nice, I was off Wednesday and had a massage and then Todd and I went to the Cavs game. It was my first time ever to a pro basketball event. It was a great time! Thursday we hung out at home. Carter and I have colds so I think we might hang out here today (New Years Day) as well since we were planning to visit friends but they have a 3 month old. I would be super mad if someone came to visit us and their family had a cold!

Tomorrow I am going to my parents for our annual family progressive dinner party. And then I plan to relax all day Sunday!

What a crazy holiday few weeks! Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment