Tuesday, February 16, 2010

24 week


So today I am 24 weeks. This is a huge milestone for me for 2 reasons.

1- it means baby can be viable outside of the womb....

2- I was already on bedrest at this point last time around


I had my 24 week apt today. My BP went up to 158/86, which is way higher than they want. I had to lay on my left side and be monitored for a while. It did come down, and stayed down. My OB is in Hawaii so I saw the nurse practitioner and she said that I am no longer going to go 4 weeks between apts, I am back to every 2 weeks to keep a super close eye on everything with my given history.


I also had to get a blood test again to check if I have an active exposure or antibodies to Fifths Disease. If it comes back positive, since it was negative last time, I will have to be monitored very closely for developmental defects by ultrasound. So here's praying for all negatives. I should hear results by Monday.
I am going to start doing this survey, Thanks to my friend "mrs.jenni".
Pregnancy: 24 weeks
Weight Gain: 16lbs total
Sleep: I wake up at least once or twice a night to reposition myself and usually once to go to the bathroom
Gender: It's a GIRL
Name: Hannah Eileen
Feeling: I feel good, tired but it doesn't help Carter wakes me up most mornings by 6am
Health : BP issues are starting to happen again. I am now back to the dr every two weeks
Movement: lots, baby girl loves to move!
Belly: bigger by the day!!!
Next Appointment: my birthday, March 3rd! I will be 26 weeks and will be my last apt before the dreaded glucose test and rhogam shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment