Monday, April 27, 2009

Not much new

Well not much new has been going on around the Frank household these days. Carter is full fledge crawling now and yesterday while sorting through boxes of clothes, Carter pulled himself up on a box from sitting to standing. I can't believe my munchkin is growing up right before my very eyes. Where did my little newborn go? Although I dont miss sleepless nights at all, I miss my lil man who slept most of the day and stayed where I put him. Now, I set him down and he is on the go! We are also dealing with separation anxiety now, I can't leave the room without him screaming until I come back. He just likes to see me (or daddy) at all times. Luckily he is still napping and sleeping at night.

Todd, My brother in law Brian, and our neighbor Doug and his little boy Trent, pulled 6 huge bushes out of the front of the house. They were the old big square bushes that dated our house. Todd liked them, I hated them. My mom is a landscaping guru so she said she will help me with plants and shrubs. I am looking forward to having it all done, right now it's a big pile of dirt. I have the mulch ready and waiting for the planting to happen. Can't wait! It will give our house a great new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment