Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"So how are you feeling"?

I think I've heard this about a million times in the last few weeks. The truth is I feel MUCH better than I did in the beginning. I found out I was pregnant when I was about 4 weeks. When I hit 5 weeks it all went downhill. I started not feeling great, a little queazy here and there. By 6 weeks I was sick morning, noon, and night. I was unable to eat, and I threw up brishing my teeth, walking to my car, pretty much whenever the urge hit I couldn't stop it.

Around 11 weeks I slowly started feeling better, felt good all morning and afternoon until around 3pm, then I was not feeling well the rest of the night. I am now 13 weeks and feel pretty good 99% of the time. I am still 3lbs under when I found out I was pregnant, but I lost 6 total. So that's not too shabby. About this time with Carter I had already gained 6ish pounds.

Everything this pregnancy is different. I can only think I am having a girl. We will see!

Another area of concern is my knee. I hurt my knee at work in July. I went to the doctor and there was a good bit of fluid behind my knee. They didn't do anything in terms of Xray or MRI. Well, 5 months later, it still hurts. I am afraid as I progress this pregnancy, and gain the inevitable weight, it will only get worse. Plus chasing after a toddler, it won't get better on it's own, you would think after 5 months it would have if it was going to. So I have an apt to see my doctor on Monday. I don't know what, if anything, they can do since I am pregnant but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment