Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We've hit a speed Bump

Well I hurt my knee in July, the Dr said it was fluid behind my knee, gave me an anti inflammatory for it and sent me on my way. Well it never really healed, and lately it's been locking up on me and sometimes giving out. not to mention it often hurts. I went back to my primary care yesterday and he did an exam that showed there is still fluid in there, and there is some popping and grinding going on. He said he really feels that I tore off some cartilage and it's just floating around in there. This normally is repaired surgically. Well, the kicker is since I am pregnant he had to call the Radiologist to see if they would even do an MRI on me since I am pregnant. I got a call yesterday afternoon we are set for launch, I have one scheduled Wednesday evening.

I see Dr Nash for the last time tomorrow morning. He is then releasing me back to Dr. Domingo, whom I see Thursday morning at 7:50! Things might finally slow down when it comes to baby dr apts. But I fear if I have to have surgery then I will be spending the next few months in doctor apts!

No comments:

Post a Comment