Thursday, April 8, 2010

31 weeks


First my 31 week Picture... Baby girl is straight out there isn't she?!


I saw the nurse practitioner today, BP is fine, UTI is gone and baby girl is measuring on track! She actually measures at 32 weeks, but I am only 4 days away from 32 weeks. I gained 1lb in two weeks for a total of 26lbs.


Anytime after 37 weeks they will not stop labor and will take me for my csection. I am kinda hoping she comes early, but otherwise we are all scheduled and preregistred at the hospital for June 2nd at 8am. I need to be there for 6am and am the first scheduled c section for the day! WHOO HOOO


Carter finished his antibiotic for an ear infection yesterday, but was still tugging at his ear. I took him back in today and the infection is not gone, he has an infection in the other ear too and fluid behind the ear drum. Poor baby must have been miserable! So a new, stronger antibiotic and a prescription for allergra since she thinks he has allergies causing the stuffy nose, causing the fluid buildup and infections. So we will see how it goes!


My mom and I are taking Carter to see Elmo Live this weekend, hopefully he's back to his normal self this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment