Friday, April 23, 2010

Changing her name

So Todd and I talked tonight after I started feeling like the name Hannah wasn't the right "fit" for our family.... He agreed and we have decided to wait until she is born to decide for sure but we have a few possibilities that we won't be sharing until she's here... So stay tuned.

Also, The OB called and my bloodwork showed I did not have preeclampsia, but we will continue to watch my BP and urine for protein and may need to retest. The other test was negative so it's not looking like I will go into labor in the necxt 5-7 days... WHOO HOO.

I am still having contractions but they said monitor them at home, more than 5 an hour, increased intensity or anything else abnormal to go to the ER to get checked. So here's hoping it's a quiet weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment