Thursday, March 25, 2010

29 weeks check up

I saw the nurse practitioner today. I gained 2lbs in 2 weeks, which is good (Avg is 1lb a week) for a grand total of 25lbs gained. Not bad, especially since I had already gained about 45+ at this point with Carter.

My blood pressure was fine 132/68. Baby girl's heartbeat was 142. She is still breech and possibly transverse. I have a head on my left side, her butt on the right and her legs dangle down. This isn't really an issue since I am already a c section. She said at this point she isn't sure if she would flip to head down, but it's really not an issue either way. She did say baby girl felt kinda big but I am measuring right on target for 29 weeks.

I have been having some major heartburn, so she said to keep trying the pepcid, if it doesn't work (just started it two days ago) to call in and they will prescribe prevacid. So I am thankful to know they will give me some relief if needed.

Overall it was a good appointment, pretty basic. I go back in 2 weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad your appointment went well and you blood pressure is staying in check! I hope your heartburn lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete