Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


Here is my 26 week bump picture.... She's really growing in there! This was taken at 26 weeks 1 day, also on my 27th Birthday!
I have had an amazing week so far. Monday Todd gave me my "first" birthday present. Instead of a snuggie, it's called a dreamie... It's like a sleeping bag but fleece. It's great to keep those toes covered during nap time (Or as Todd is excited during video game time). Tuesday Carter got me flowers, and today I woke up to a card from Todd, and Carter colored an Elmo birthday card for me when I picked him up from Lisa's. Todd also got me a video game haha. It's a "party game" that we looked online at several weeks ago that we can play together. Inside the game was some money for "Dinner and movie with my wifey". He is taking me Saturday night for sushi (Tempura is all I can have but I will eat it happily) and we will see Valentine's Day. I feel so spoiled and so lucky. I have such an amazing hubby and baby boy!


Well, I had my 26 weeks apt today. My BP was up a little higher than they want it to be. With my past history, I am now going in weekly for appointments just to keep a super close eye on it.


I got a call last week from the office manager at the OB office to go over my insurance approval for my scheduled c section. She said when I came in for my next Apt (Which was today) to ask for her and she would schedule the date, so start thinking of what birthday we wanted our baby girl to have.


We are officially scheduled for June 2, 2010 for Hannah Eileen to be born. No time yet, Aultman isn't scheduling past May yet, but generally he takes the first time slot of the day, it's not bumped as often. So looks like we will have an early morning delivery. . This is all assuming my BP stays at bay and we don't induce earlier because of it, and assuming she doesn't decide she wants to pick her own birthday before that. I guess time will tell. It's just crazy she will be here at max 13 weeks from today... YIKES!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You look great and Yay for June 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sarah! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. You look wonderful! ~Angie Montgomery

    ReplyDelete