Monday, May 10, 2010

36 weeks


WOW, we are 1 week away from being full term! This past week I think my morning sickness is making a comeback. I am queazy from about 4pm until I go to bed. I woke up this morning still queazy. I feel just like I did the first 15 or so weeks.


I also feel as if baby REAGAN is going to fall out! That's right, I said REAGAN. We decided a few weeks ago to change her name and we both fell in love with the name Reagan. Carter can kinda say it, and it's pretty cute in fact.


This is going to be a rough week, as Carter is having his adnoids out and tubes put in on Wednesday. I am limited on sick time since maternity leave is quickly approaching, so I will be off the day of surgery, but Todd will be nursing him back to health Thursday and Friday. I feel awful I won't be there to hold him and cuddle him and just snuggle and give him my full attention. I think this is good though, for both Todd and Carter. When I have Reagan I won't be allowed to lift him for a few weeks, so maybe he will be more apt to get Todd to do things for him....


Stay tuned to Wednesday, I will update once Carter is all done with his surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you look awesome! And the nursery is so cute! I hope Carter does really well on Wednesday and has a speedy recovery! And I can't wait to meet Reagan!

    ReplyDelete