Sunday, May 23, 2010

*Almost* 38 weeks and over it

So tomorrow marks 38 weeks for Reagan's baking process. I have to say I am officially over the "I love being pregnant" feeling. My pelvis feels like it is going to shatter into a million pieces, the sporadic contractions need to stop if they won't become time able and efficient to produce a baby girl into the world.

I was induced with Carter at 38 weeks and 2 days. This would be Wednesday. So as of Thursday I will officially be the most pregnant I have ever been carrying the biggest baby I have ever carried, and will still have a week to go... sigh.... At this point, since it's est they gain about a half ounce to one once a day, she is already bigger than her big brother was at birth. My body is saying enough is enough, now if only she would listen.

Dr. D is on vacation until tomorrow, so she can stay in for another day, then it's back to trying everything under the sun to get her out! I am going to get some pineapple, maybe some spicy food for dinner tomorrow, and lots and lots of walking and doing stairs.

There is a full moon on Thursday, hopefully it means something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment