Friday, May 28, 2010

Light at the end of the Tunnel

Well, I had my LAST OB apt yesterday for Miss Reagan! I can't believe I am here at this point already. Today is my last day of work, and then it's baby time! I am only working a half day today, and then I think I might go find Carter some fun outside things to play with this weekend. It's going to be too beautiful to be cooped up inside.

This week was a very trying week for us. Tuesday when I picked Carter up from daycare, he was not acting himself. When we got home he was a tad warm, but I figured since he had been playing outside he was just warm from that. Then he fell asleep on me, which is unlike him. So I woke him up around 7pm, he was on fire. I took his temp, 102, gave him some Tylenol and just watched him get more and more upset. We finally got him to bed, and i quickly followed knowing it was probably going to be a rough night. Todd and I decided he would stay home with Carter as this was my last week of work before baby. Around 11pm, Todd started feeling rather sick, threw up and had a rough night. So now I was taking care of TWO sick kids, yet I was still pregnant!

So I ended up staying home Wednesday with both of them. Carter has strep, We think Todd had either the flu or food poisoning. Thursday I was off anyway, but had a Dr apt so Todd watched carter during my apt and then home to take care of my sicko. Todd went back to work, feeling totally fine.

MY OB apt was uneventful for the most part. Everyone was taking guesses at how big she will be next week, I heard everything from 8lbs 12oz-9lbs 4oz.... I guess time will tell. I am thinking she will be about 8lbs 13oz.....

So now we wait. My cousin, Brandi, is at the hospital right now being induced with her little man Peyton. I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment