Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reagan weighs........

... A whopping 7lbs 12oz at 37 weeks! Carter was 7lbs 13oz at birth! Her belly and head are measuring almost 41 weeks, her thigh bone is measuring about 39 weeks 4 days. Dr. D says he guess between 8lbs 14oz-9lbs 4oz at my scheduled c section. I had a few contractions on the monitor, only one big enought to "do something" he said. So, I wait for my scheduled date (13 days to go), unless my water breaks or I have contractions every 10 min, lasting 30-40 seconds, then I will have my date moved up.

I am all about her coming when she is ready, but hopefully not this weekend. Dr. D is leaving for Chicago on Saturday and won't be back until Monday....... So I am pushing for wither today or tomorrow, or not until Tuesday. I can't imagine someone other than Dr. D delivering her!

No comments:

Post a Comment